Prolonged menstrual cycle, heavy flow with spotting. Abdominal scan shows bulky uterus, cervical cysts. Cure?

My Aunt is 53 year old. She had her regular menstrual cycle 15 days back, but still her bleeding has not stopped and her bleeding seems to be a heavy flow some times , spotting as well as regular flow alternatively. It has not stopped even after taking tablets and injection . Her abdominal scan reports as Bulky uterus with multiple nabothian cyst in the cervix . Is the bleeding related to the cyst? How to get rid of them? Are they curable? Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013