Prolonged giddiness. High BP and palpitation. Tests all normal. Dizziness still there after taking metolar 50. Advice?

i am 30 year old male . since last 6 months m continuously feeling giddiness through out the day. It started after a family tension followed by my head bang against a wall. Next day i felt dizziness while slipping or while tilting my head. When i went to the doc my BP was very high and also suffering from pulpetation. Taking metolar 50 since last few months. Bp seems to be under control but the dizziness is still there. have done all the possible checkup but to no avail, kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012