Prolonged ear pain. Did MRI, report suggest of having MS. Right side vision blurred. What treatment should I take and from where?

hi, i am a ms patient, nearly dignosed. my ear pain is from 7-8 years ,but there is no ent problem . i did mri , than mri with contrast, vep . all reports saying i have ms .my right side vision is blurry from one month. i am 38 years old lady staying in bahrain. basically i am an indian. i like to do my treatment in india. where in india i should go and what types of treatment advice for me.thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012