Prolonged cough, diarrhea, pain in body, joints, fever, headaches. Possible treatment?

iv not been well since coming baack from mexoco november it started with a cough then herendous sickness diarea fthe cough continued and i thought it was just a cold the cough seemed to be getting better and iv come down with the bug again im aching in my body my joints and my muscles im beeing sick i have aa fever and am exhauseted i can hear like bubbles bursting when i breath the cough has given me a head ache but im not goughing up anything i feel really ill but dont want to waste doctores time what do you suggest?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013