Prolonged constipation problem, tried various medications, no help. Any ideas why ?

Hey, I am AAAA... i m 20 years old now and I ve had trouble since I was 17 and younger. For the last 3 years straight, my intestines, colon , anal area have all been extremely weak performing. I ve suffered constipation daily for 3 years and I barely use the bathroom. I ve done as much as I can to figure out a solution, diet and physical workout. I take fiber , colon pills, 3+ glasses of water a day, anti sweets, anti-acids and reduced fried food. I go to the gym every day and work out, I am very strong. I do not take workout substances at all... everything I am is natural. But for some reason I still suffer misery from being constipated every day of my life. I ve looked in the mirror and seen my lower abdomen stick out extremely far... and it s scary like a alien is going to burst out or something. I sometimes have gas, but gas doesn t seem to be the number one issue given I take anti-gas pills. I take stool softeners, I am almost afraid I may overdose one day. I am living miserably, I hardly have energy to go anywhere or do anything. I went to a doctor, and he ran tests on me... he said my sphincter is extremely tight and it may not be able to release food. He said numerous things like IBS or moisture not getting to my bowels. He has said it s my brain telling my self i am not able to poop. But I ve dedicated most of my life now to just my diet and health. I feel absolutely horrible every day, I need help. Could it be my organs are failing??!?!? :(
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012