Prolonged bleeding after depo injections. Scan showing a clot. Concerned about the next scan

hi my daughter has had three depo injections and has bled constantly so she stopped having it her last injection was september last year she has now been to see a gyno and she has just given her some pills to stop the bleeding and sent her for a scan the scan has shown a clot which the rediographer was very concernd about so sent her straight to the hospital by the gyno dont seem to be bothered saying they will rescan her in two months but she is really worried and stressed about it she is 20.what can we do ?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if your daughter was on hormone therapy so this could cause changes and disturb the natural hormone cycle of menses this is very unpredictable the bleeding could be scanty or spotting that may long last for days or bleeding could be heavy that could bring down the Hb level low, such condition demands the medical attention, hope this information helps you have nice day.