Prolonged bleeding after a miscarriage. Copper t placed. Could the bleeding be due to improper positioning of copper t?

hi i had a natural misscarriage back in june 2012 and havent really stopped bleeding since, then a couple of days ago i had the copper coil fitted which later i passed lots of blood clots about 3 times, then about half an hour later my bleeding calmed down and clots stopped passing, im still slightly bleeding also i felt that one of the strings was just slightly exiting my vagina as felt it was only just poking out so i poked it back up, is this meaning that my blood cots have moved my copper coil, also my nurse did say she had left my strings long so i m thinking the clots just brought the strings out and hoping that my clots wouldnt have moved the actual coil itself or lowered it or anything, many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer