Prolonged bleeding. Report shows thick cervix and fibroid. Need help

Dear Sir/Madam, I m Dhana, of 46 years old from India, freely expressing my problem. Before 1 month, my days for menstrual cycle was started but bleeding is not yet stopped. Went for consultation from a Gynecologist . She advised me for test of the whole lower abdomen and found Tumor from the report. It is written in the report that my Cervix become thick (61.8 mm) and shows a big oval SOL (44.5 mm x 38.4 mm) ? Fibroid . She (Doctor) suggested me to go for operation. Now, I m afraid of this matter and also unable to think for the right option either to go for operation or to go for any other treatment, if available. Sir/Madam, I need your help right now. Hope you will suggest me in this regard. Thanking you!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012