Prolonged bleeding. On femulen. Stopped medication. How long will it take to recover to normal state?

hi ive been on femulen for around 5 months , ive had quite a few break through bleeds whilst on this pill i was even tested for any infections after numerous pills didnt seem to agree with me. all came bk clear. ive been bleeding now for three weeks i decided on monday to stop the pill and allow my body to recover from any pill use. so bleeding a week whilst off the pill and two weeks prior. is this normal or should i be concerned
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012