Proliferative nephrite sediment. What type of diet should be taken?

My brother having kidney disease proliferative nephrite sediment - renal bx - (focal proliferative gn c xhreonic chages) p-anca +ve (1:10) ana : anti dg dna (-ve) - anca associated vasulities - c renal involvemnet - this is diagnosis pls advise me which type of diet i shld take - which i shld avoid - i wl very grateful if u clear my doubts how far my disease - is it in early stage - how long i hv to take tablet - i i am totallyn upset - if u give me reply to my querries i wl b thankful to u
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012