Prolectine high even after medication, caused miscarriage. Want to conceive. How to treat it?

Hi Doctor I am getting my prolectine up in each 5-6 months time without any reason. Till now three times it was up (185,220,84). Each time i was advised Cabgolin which reduced the level in one month time but again in up in few months. This caused a miscarriage to me. I want to concieve but Gyne says that it is harmful to see high levels during pregnancy. I have taken CT scan of pituary gland where things were normal. I need a real help here.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer