Prolactin level high, bleeding with clots, history of pitutary tumor. Reason for increased prolactin hormone ?

Hello, my Name is Deanna and I am 36 years old. I recenctly had lab work done and my prolactin level from last lab work in Agust went from a ICMA 12 ng/ml to a 35ng/ml. I thought I may of been pregnant but am now bleeding with clots. I also have a history of a Pitutary Tumor that was removed in 2an 2004. I had a pituitary aplolxy if I recall the name got a bad headeach one day and found in in a MRI . Just wondering why would the prolactin hormone rise. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012