Prognosis for social security disability?

I need a prognosis for social security disability. Need prognosis for disability. Do you know of a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon In Las Vegas or Henderson NV, I can contact. They have to be disability trained. I had a car accident, under general doctors care and I have an attorney. Just need a prognosis letter for disability.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Sep 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
For social disability prognosis, the disability should be assessed by the doctor.
After assessing the disability, the doctor will issue a certificate.
If you can't locate a neuro Surgeon or orthopaedic surgeon in your locality, I suggest you to consult your GP.
GP will refer you to the appropriate surgeon for your issue.
Hope I have answered your query.
Regards.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.