Profuse sweating, shortness of breath and back pain. History of kidney stones. Suggestive treatment?

Hello. I've been getting stomach pain that goes up under my left rib to the back. I also have low back pain. I get night sweats as if a bucket of water has been poured on me along with shortness of breath. Very tired. Te severe stomach pain has been going on for more than a year. But now all these other symptoms along with it. I've been to the er twice. CT scan found nothing. I do have a small kidney stone on my left side but my urologist feels I've got something else going on. I don't eat because when I do I'm very sick to my stomach. I've lost seven pounds and have thrown up bright blood. But was told it was from vomiting. Also had blood on toilet paper after having a bowl movement that wasn't hard. I'm so frustrated because I feel so bad but haven't any answers. Its stuff to get threw the day. I feel like I just want to sleep all the time and when I do the slightest things I wear out so fast. I'm 44 and eat very healthy. I'm vegatarian. D you no what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Sep 2013