Profuse sweating, over weight, stench. Can this be related to HIV?

My boyfriend is 25, we have been together for over 3 years and for about the last 1 & a 1/2 years of being together (if my memory serves me correctly) he sweats profusely whilst sleeping so bad to the point where he stains sheets and the stench is just sickening. He is not overweight and the room is never too hot. If I m tickling his back or neck of a night to help him fall asleep I know when he is almost completely asleep as his back starts to get warm and sweaty. I m so worried it could be HIV or something after looking online... I don t know much about his past sex life to be honest either. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013