Profuse sweating on getting out of shower, doing small things, have low energy, self esteem. Cause and cure?

I sweat sometimes just getting out of the shower, or just doing the smallest things. I have no energy, low self-esteem, 5 grand kids 3 kids, 31,27,21 I m tired of being a mom grand mother,a wife, 2 of my kids r druggies the oldest my husband s an alcohol if n is on pain meds, that s the easy version Really money y did u say anything about money. Don t HV any n wouldn t HV gone this far. Maybe I ll just go n commit myself and at least use my insurance
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear mom
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I think you are doing a good job as a mom and wife for so many years, and I can assure you must have been so stong in your yesteryears. God cannot give you troubles at this juncture as he knows you better. All these are just tests, he wants to assess you more and more. I think he has some more good deeds for you in store.

Please stop worrying and do the good things you did all these years without worrying about them. God know what to do and when. He will do it. Be happy with your grandchildren. The symptoms you are describing could be psychological and are out of sadness.

Hope this partialy answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.