Profuse sweating, increases while in a meeting, doing something wrong, exercises. Treatment?

Hi, I have a problem with profuse sweating, my body feels like a boiler sometimes, It seems that everytime I
have a meeting, or am rushed, or try to do anything a little pysical, or get confronted with doing something wrong,etc I start to sweat profusely from the forehead, neck, behind the ears etc. My doctor can't seem to figure this one out.
Do you have any suggestions? I know a lot of it is stress, but is there anything I can take or do for this? Thanks, Phil
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Its mainly anxiety related and your anxiousness regarding the disease is making the condition more worse.
Please calm yourself, apply dusting powder.
this will absorb the sweat.
If there is sweating even from hands and it is troubling you, you can use aldry lotion.
Please meet a dermatologist if it persists.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you