Profuse sweating, high BP, high heart rate, easy bruising and bleeding, tingling, stiff joints, chest tightness, wheezing. Cause and remedy?

I have been sweating profusely, high BP , high heart rate , very easy bruising and bleeding, numbness and or tingling in my left hand, achy and stiff joints that pop and crack too much, cough ongoing for years, shortness of breath, some congestion, mostly tightness in chest, with wheezing , when I lay down it gets worse, reddish purple face and lips when hot or during activity, fatigue, restlessness, severe anxiety
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012