Profuse sweating, have chills, dry cough, sinus infection. Suggest?

I ve been hot with profuse sweating for the past week and a half, but a temp of only 98.5 to 98.7. I ve also been experiencing chills, and have had a dry cough until today when I produced a bit of phlegm . I had a sinus infection a few weeks ago . (have had sinus surgery twice, the las being 3 years ago). I am 65 years old and retired, living alone. I guess my main question would be: Is it possible to have a fever at 98.5 to 98.7 Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013