Profuse sweating during stress, nervousness causing inferiority. How can I cure this?

Hello Dr. XXXXXX (Hope you can help/advise me) My query is: Why do I sweat so much when I m rushing, get nervous or worried over things? It really gets me down. I ve been told that wearing cotton clothing in summer helps. But I try to avoid them, as sweat marks are too embarrassing, especially light colours. I bath/shower regularly but even when I’m drying with a towel, the sweat is pouring off my body and I get boiling hot. I have tried several good name brand anti-perspirant deodorants.. Sure/Dove etc. Is there anything I can buy over the chemist counter at a reasonable regular cost or anything I can do that would cure this? Please can you help? Most grateful & Many Thanks. Kind Regards, S. (Female) aged 44.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012