Profuse sweating during sleep, dizziness, weakness, eating disorder. Suggestions?

I m 5 3 tall and weigh 83.2lbs, I sweat a lot in my sleep, my heart feels so weak and I m always dizzy and sometimes I can t see anthing when I get out of bed. I feel like 70 year old even though im turning 19 this november. Should I be seeing a doctor or is this normal? I haven t told anyone about my condition because I m afraid they think I have an eating disorder .. Ps; I only eat once every 3 days.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Eating once in 3 days is not a normal. You are bound to get this kind of symptoms. So first thing is you should change your eating habits otherwise you are going to get health problem. You should have a balanced diet . Have 6 small meals in a day. Eat lot of fruits , salads, vegetable. Drink more water .Presently you consult your doctor & get your physical examination done since you are feeling weak.
Wish you good health.