Profuse sweating at night with foul smell. How can I avoid this?

hi my name is brenda i am 53 years old for the last couples monthes i been having sweating a lots at night its so bab it feel like i weted in the bed when i wake up i be soak in wet i have to sleep with a fan on every night the next morring when i get up not only i be wet but a bab oder be left in the bed nothing my husband began to notice the smell what can i do about this its effecting my sex life is there anything i can take i take a shower before i go to bed and used shower to shower power but its not helping can you please tell me what to do
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013