Profuse sweating after playing, ECG showed inferior ischemia, abnormal ECG. Meaning?

I am a black male. 61 years old, 6 0, 225 lbs, I am very active and play table tennis 8-15 hours per week. the intensity level is such that a am tottally soaked with sweat after the first 30 minutes of play during each session. I have been sedentary and crippled, for three months, due to back injury . During the pre-op work up for a major spinal surgery, i recieved a ECG with the following notations: Sinus rhythm with marked sinus arrhythmia ST & T wave abnormality, consider inferior ischemia, Abnormal ECG. Vent. rate 72 bpm, PR interval 166 ms. QRS duration 82 ms, QT/QTc 406/444 ms, P-R-T axes 76 -21 -70 . What does this mean? Can I go ahead with surgery, and what do I need to do to improve this?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013