Profuse sweat over hands and feet, delayed periods, nausea, dizziness, swollen breasts, low BP. Cause?

i think i may be pregnant. i ve had sweaty hands and feet for about a week, and my period is now 2 weeks and 4 days late. i ve gained 6 pounds and am nauseated by certain smells. i m always hungry, yet when i stand up i feel dizzy and lightheaded as if i have low blood sugar . my breasts are tender and swollen, and my nipple color has darkened, and the nipples themselves protrude more than normal. my blood pressure s dropped from its usual 100/60 to 90/60. i dont know what to think. i realize i need to get tested as soon as possible. but can you tell me your opinion beforehand?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012