Professional boxer, yellow discharge from ear, muffled sound. Serious?

i am a professional boxer and i recently flew to Puerto Rico for a boxing match. It has been a little over a week and i have had a lot of water like substance draining from my ear. It had a muffled sound but now my sound is back but the fluid has a tint of yellow and i have to wear cotton balls in my ear all the time now. How serious is this? I have another boxing fight this weekend also.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
DUE TO PRESSURE EFFECT IN THE AEROPLANE SOMETIME CAUSES PIN HOLE RUPTURE OF DRUM
IF SOUND IS OVER AND YOU CAN HVE LIGHT ANTIBIOTICS TO DRY IT
KEEP COTTON TO PREVENT AIR GETTING ENTERING INTO EARS
AFTER YOUR MATCH YOU CAN CONSULT THE EN DOCTOR WHO CAN TELL YOU EXACT POSITION OF DRUM AND CAN GUIDE YOU FURTHER