Productive cough with itchy throat. Given diphenhydramine. What does the chest X-ray say?

history: productive cough with itchiness of throat . seen by a doctor and was given diphenhydramine 4x a day for 1 week, antibiotic 1 x day for 1 week and pecof ( cough remedy)3x a day for 1 week. completed the medications but still the coughing persists and now there is already occasional dyspnea so decided to have chest x-ray PA and the result was hyperaerated both lungs, atherosclerosis of thoracic aorta . whats the implication of this and what are the possible lab work up after having this impression? i hope to hear feedback from you regarding this concerns. thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012