Prodisc replacement. Pain, sensation loss in neck, left leg. Taking pain killers. Suggestion?

Hi I had a Prodisc c disc replacement a c6/7 5 years ago. I made a good recovery, although I still suffered some pain and sensation loss in my neck , left arm and left leg. In the last 4 weeks the pain and sensation loss has increased. My symptoms seem to suggest myleopathy. I am waiting for physiotherapy and taking pain killers. Will exercise and pushing myself help or could I do more damage? What do you suggest I do next?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012