Procedure done to open sinus. Now unable to blow nose, gums draining, feel sick. How to treat?

My husband is 68 years old ,a smoker. He had a procedure that opens your sinus about 8years ago, after this procedure he cannot blow his nose and get any relief. His gums have been draining from his sinus and makes him so sick. we have been to about 3 dentist and oral surgeon, but they cannot find anything wrong what can we do or where can we go. The dentist said he needed to pull his teeth now he cannot wear his dentures because the draining is worse. It is like a sticky stringy like substance.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013