Problems with stool, red & dark black spots in it. Done test. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi Doctor, I am a 24 year male. I had problems with my stool and I found some red & dark black spots in it. I took endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy few weeks back and the results were normal. I took a motion yesterday and here is the test result Occult blood - absent Macroscopic examination shows no blood. But the microscopic examination shows the following RBC 02-05 hpf OVA - Hook worm ova seen ( 01-02 hpf) Cyst - Entamoeba histolytica cyst 02-03 seen/hpf. Micro organism - plenty of bacteria seen(Bacilli/hpf) Pus cells seen (01-03/hpf) Should i be worried about RBC count or the motion result doctor? Kindly help me at the earliest
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013