Problems with reading, looking at screens, writing. Mixing up letters. Unable to concentrate. Dyslexia?

Hi, im a freshman in highschool but lately i ve been having a lot of problems with reading, or looking at screens, and also writing. I cannot concentrate on what i m doing because I daydream or I get headaches after a while, so I have to read it over and it is hurting my grades. When I write i ve been mixing up letters so I have to erase and write again. I can t concentrate on pwoer points and it is getting hard to take notes because when I look it hurts my head after a few minutes, or I just zone out so I can t write them down. My teacher thinks I may have dyslexia , help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013