Problems with having hard erection, history of PME, taken Nexito. Permanence cure ?

Hi, I had problems with having a hard erection , Originally I was diagnosed for PME and told to take Nexito 5 daily and Megalis 10 few hours before sex. I have stopped Nexito, but consume Megalis few hours before sex. For last 1 year my wife is away for studies so am not having sex. I am realising my premature ejaculation seems to have worsened and the occasional time we meet, my erections are also failing, What could be the problem? Is there a exercise/food/ yoga based longer term solution. I have lost 8 Kgs in last 1 year to get into my optimal weight zone. My lipid profile is also perfect now.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012