Problems with body balance. MRI done. Recommendations?

my husband is having problem mri show posterior osteophye disc complex at c2-3 level associated with uncovertebral joint hypertrophy causing asymmetrical indentation on thecal sac, mild narrowing of right lateral recess, mild impression on right ventrolateral surface of cord and encroachment of right neural ext foramen, with likely compromise of ipsilateral exiting nerve roots
posterior osteophye disc complex at c5-6 level associated with uncovertebral joint hypertrophy causing mild indentation on thecal sac and mild encroachment of bilateral neural exit foraminae with likely compromise of biulateral exiting nerve roots
kindly tell us his body balance is disturb due this or their is any other reason
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013