Problems walking first thing in the morning. History of POTS, injury of ankle. Solution ?

i have problems walking first thing in the morning, right before i go to sleep, and when im sick, pretty much when im tired. my past history includes POTS syndrome and an injury to a nerve in my ankle last year. The walking can be described as a crouching gait and problems picking up my feet . It goes away when im not tired. I will bring it up with my neuro when I next see him, but that isn t until may, and i m curious.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Thank for choosing HCM
Your past history of POTS is nothing to take with present complain. only thing you can do to avoid the doubt of this is, do not stand up suddenly or wake up while standing up just stretch your leg first straight your back and stand up slowly, while wakening up from the bed first seat in bed slowly then stand up, now for your main question the possibility of mayopathology is more likely, the cause of this has to be found out the neurophysician will do it have a word with him, have nice day.