Problems in vision. Diabetic, high blood pressure and creatine level. Taking medication. Suggestions?

hello sir, M father is 48 years old and has a creatinine level of 4.84.. he also has diabetes since the last 20 years. His blood pressure due to kidney functions is always high, and this has affected his vision, due to swelling in the retinal viens he is unable to see and his vision is only 1m. he has been taking all medicines and has been following the diet plan well. I wanted to ask you if there is any way of getting his blood pressure under control for the improvement in his sight. since this is the urgent issue.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013