Problems in conception, continuous bleeding since months. Spotting post stopping tranexa mf, advised primolut. Next step?

i an trying to conceiving but no results . I was on treatement for 2 years and stopped. i was treated with HCG injections for two months but no result. I have done tube test and both the tubes are patent. This is 4 year and i suddenly had continuos bleeding for two months and doctor prescirbed tranexa mf tablets and after 5 dys of taking the tablets i was spotting and now been advised to take Primolut N 5mg for 21 days and go back too the docter. Could you please advise what will be the next action will i able to get preganent
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013