Problems in bladder, pubic hair and abs region, bloating, swelling, dark cloudy yellow liquid on trying to urinate, churning sounds. Advice?

hellooo, im 19 years of age and have had prolonged problems in my bladder , pubic hair and abs region, all internally, also some testical pain for years. ive had numerous urine and blood tests, even an ultrasound and all 3 at seperate and the same times have come back negative to any infection, disease or inflammation! apparently im in perfect working order but there are still symptons that are on-going! after a big weekend on the cans ive had severe pains all internally in the regions i listed before, and its only getting worse, i feel bloated, it looks swallon, im in pain and when i try and urinate i cant, a small dribble of dark cloudy yellow liquid comes out, and the pains get worse when i move around, its been like this for almost 3 days now and hasnt changed, ive drunked heaps and heaps of liquids and it still dribbles out with pain, i havent seen anyone yet but last week i was proscribed azithromycin 500mg for the normal problems hoping it will help me? i can also hear out of the ordinary churning and bubbling from my insides even when i try and take a shit its a little struggle, an hurts in the areas listed before when i push, i dunno what to do coz its been like this for years but has suddenly become really bad, im booked in to see a specialist on december the 18th but i dunno if i can wait that long coz its only getting worse, the pain seems to be working its way up from the pubic region more to my abs and a little below my chest . its constant and wont go away.. if theres any advice id much appreciated it because everytime i go somewhere they try and tell me im fine, thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012