Problem with vision in both the eyes. Eye test done. Treatment to cure it?

I have an high eye power right eye -7.8 with cylindrical power 2.5 , left eye -6.5 with cylindrical power 1.75 I am 22yr old and use specks,I feel that my right is under strain and I seem to overwork it and the left eye is slowly losing the power to see things. basically both the eyes are not functioning simultaneous and properly. I live in India and my doctor here is unable to find any problem,but its very difficult to find a reliable doctor here. Just FYI ,I underwent the eye test within a period of 10days at four different reputed eye clinics and all of them gave drastically different eye number s to me !!!! I went for the one I felt most comfortable with but its still not right.And have been experiencing this problem for last 1yr. please guide me ... I would like an expert opinion on this ,if the doctor is available.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012