Problem with throat, get different tones on waking up. No improvement with hot water gargling. Remedy?

hello sir...i have some problem in my throat ... which mean i hv some problem in my voice...through out the day...i m normal...but when i wake up in the morning..i face some problem to utter...means different different tones are coming...plz sir help me...i hv console many doctors and they sggest to gaggling the hot water..n gave me some medicines..but it could nt satishfy me
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
I think u r suffering from throat infection along with allergic rhinitis, Are you feeling recurrent sneezing i early morning ? if yes please notify Ist.