Problem with my heartbeat

Sometimes out of nowhere I feel my heart, instead of going baBUMPbaBUMPbaBUMP, go THUMP....... THUMP..... THUMP. Its like it beats harder slower, but only for a couple of beats. I feel it in my chest and throat. I don't want to go to the doctor because, it doesn't happen that often, so if I go there, and nothing happens, its kinda like I'm making it up... Does anyone know whats going on? Has this happened to anyone else?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Oh my god. I went through the same thing a year ago. I was at my desktop when all of a sudden i had the same symptoms. It scared me so it got worse. i thought i was going to have a heart attack. But it was nothing. well... What it was was either a panic attack, your chest muscles squeezing to hard on your thoracic cage or high lvl of blood sugar. The last thing you should do is think about it. Just tale a hot bath/shower and you'll be ok. But, if it continues, go to the doctors. i know that would suck but it's better to know what it is than to die from something you dont know of. Good luck and relax