Problem with erection

I am a 35 year old married male. For the last eight months, I ve been having problems with erection. The erection is not strong enough. It started a couple of years ago, when I started having problems penetrating my wife. Since this feb, my erection became much less strong. Also, most of the times, it needs manual stimulation. Mental stimulation is no longer enough for me to get an erection. I ve had two strokes. First was nine years ago and second was three years ago. Could it be related to that? Are there any tests that need to be done? Thank you,
Asked On : Sat, 11 Dec 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You have not given the reason for your stroke.If you have DM. it can give this again
if you are on drugs like B- blocker that can cause. Give details like drugs you are taking
and associted with Dm. Than we can guide you further THANKS