Problem with breathing, heat in stomach, blood clots in stool. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I do exercises regularly and i dont smoke and i maintain healthy diet but the last one month i have been suffering form problem with Breath when ever i breath i feel pressure in esophagus area and i.. i checked with doctor and ECG report was normal.. i am also suffering with heat in stomach..heat in arms and legs occationally,some times i found blood clots in stool.. i request you to kindly suggest a solution to my problem..
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013