Problem of sinusitis and constipation. No relief with any type of treatment. How to treat it?

I have sinusitis problem and constipation problem for long[4-5 years] and am 22 male. Took all forms of treatment. Siddha, Ayurveda , Allopathy , Unani and now homeopathy. But am not getting ris of constipation and sinustis. Help me with regular diet that solves this probs. Also advice me on head bath, cold/hot bath and oil bath regarding sinus. Another problem is that i have a big back. And i feel my stomach is in butt. i think its about pelvic bone.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012