Problem of scratching scalp until it bleeds, dandruff and scabies too. What's going on ?

Hello I have a problem with scratching my scalp until it bleeds Ihave a particular spot in my head where i constantly pick at its a spot that was burnt before with a hair dryer hair barely grows there now but a collection of dandruff and scabes grow there i pick at it everyday Iev even pull the hair out but now the scalp there is purple and bold Iwha I whated to know is it infected or whats going on and Iwhy do I have this terrible habit that I can not control
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012