Problem of quick ejaculation

i am not able to have intercourse with my wife as my pennis is erected only for one min,my age is 33 with no medical problems,i need your advise
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
You should not worried about that. Pre ejaculation can be cured through homeopathic medicine but you have to tell the doctor all of your symptoms.I would not suggest any remedy here but if you like you can contact me directly or visit to a qualified homeopath doctor. Take care of your self.
Dr. Minhas
please tell me some medicines, my doctor has give me bupronxl300& bigplus
It would not be proper to suggests medicines without taking all the symptoms. If you have some understanding of homeopathy this systems is based on the symptoms. So it is advised to have proper medications.
Thanks and take care.
Dr. Minhas
for more information
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
good morning

early ejulication is related with metabolic syndrome,when harmones ,carbohydrates ,vitamins and protiens are reduced in the body by the normal limit.

some times it can be related to stress also

you need to go through extended blood eximination of all the harmopnes and viatimins ten only we can decide what medicines u need to take

consult an good sexologist with an minimum qualification of me medicine

dr vinod raina
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Ask your wife to activly participate in sex.