Problem of frequent urination,ultrasound showed large prostate. Advised regular sexual contacts. Can it be solved by masturbation instead of sexual contact?

i have the following problems: frequent urination , ultrasound showed that volume of prostate is 22 cubic cms, i have no negative results in urinary analyses, ultrasound showed no enlargement of tissues of prostate. urologist looked at medical results and told me that i have large prostate and that is why it promotes frequent urination.he furtehr told me that i have to haver regular sexual contacts and the problem will be solved. please answer me whether such volume of prostate is large and please let me know can it be solved by masturbation instead of sexual contacts with women. by the way, i have not had sexual contact for two years and may be it is the cause, but i masturbate.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012