Problem of folliculitis of scalp, pus filled lessions, took augmentin, hair thinning. What can be done?

Hello . I am a 22 years old male from India. Since past few months , i have a problem of folliculitis of scalp. The problem starts with itching and after a day or two , pus-filled lesions appear on the scalp and is very painful. I consulted a dermatologist and he put me on Augmentin-625 mg and Cetrilak (5% solution) to be used as a shampoo every alternate day for a week . After taking my medicines , the problem goes away in 3-4 days. But after 4-7 days of relief , the problem reappears. This has been happening for past few months. My hair has also started thinning . I recently consulted another dermatologist and she has put me up on Minoz OD 100 , a shampoo , and multivitamins for hair. I understand its a bacterial infection. But why it is recurring ? No one in my family have this problem or any sugar-related diseases. Please guide .
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013