Problem of dry mouth,white tongue and bitter taste,burning throat

Hi, I ve got dry mouth, white tongue and a salty/bitter taste in my mouth. I drink a lot and I brush my teeth regularly (and my tongue). I also sometimes experience mild burning in my throat (just above the little dint ) - but feels like it more affects breathing rather than swallowing; and stronger heart beat. I have a history of bulimia (stopped recently) and smoking (stopped recently). Got pills for heart burn - Salpraz (stopped taking them yesterday). What could it be please? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012