Problem of acne turning into blackheads. No relief with various medications. Cure?

I am 24 year old girl.I have the problem of acne and blackhead acne since teen ages.Earlier acne results into blackhead and now they are coming out but again forming blackhead .These blackhead pimples are continuous till now. I have tried every thing homeopathy, allopathy but their results was for short period. I don t eat too much oily ,no Chinese and many other thing that can cause acne i gave up but it is not woking .Can u Please suggest me something
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012