Problem of abnormal periods. Gets regular on taking medications. Suggested thyroid test and advise from endocrinologist

sir i have got to daughters they are having the mesral problems i.e the periodes are ver abnormal we shown to somany doctors but when start the treatment for some days it bacames regular and after some days again same abnormality strarts starts due to this my dauthers are putting up the wieght some docrors asked me go thyrides test with advice of endocrinologist hence kindly advice to in hyderabad which are the best doctors of endocrinology to whom i can contact and the best treatment with your advice and one my daughter is scraching the haires whether due this problem or any other plkease kindly do the favour and oblige md osman email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Abnormal periods are common in early age of menstruation.
Apart from that menstruation depends on weight, other hormones including thyroid, PCOD,ie poly cystic ovarian disease.
Thyroid related disorders are common in females and at times run in family. So get a thyroid profile done and counsult a gynecologist and if required an endocrinologist.
At present I am not able to assess the severity of the disease so cant say what treatment is required.
Dont get tensed or panic. Take care.