Problem of MPB, prescribed Tugain 5 with some tablets, thin brown hair growth seen. Anything else required ?

Hi Sir, I am facing problem of MPB. I had consulted a dermo. a few years back and he prescribed me the tugain5 with some tablets. i used that for some time and then leave it. from last 1 year i m using tugain 5 & 10. I am getting hair in the middle of my head but they are v thin and brownish color and they breaks. do i need to take some medicine also with tugain like finestride / finpecia and biotin which my dr. had prescribed? Regards,
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012